Board Exam Results
The LET: General Education
More questions are provided at our
Questions were based on previous board exams.
1. A rectangular tank is 6m long and 6m wide and 2m deep. If you fill the said tank half-full, how many cubic meters will it have?
A. 36 cu.m
B. 72 cu.m
C. 14 cu.m
D. 7 cu.m
2. Many a man ____to be rich and famous.
A. is desiring
3. Wastes from the kitchen are considered useful if properly separated. How are they classified?
D. Metallic recesses
4. Individuals differ from one onother because of: __________
A. Hereditary influences
B. Environmental influences
C. Cultural influences
D. All of the above
5. Endangered species are species, which are threatened due to ___________.
B. habitat destruction
C. extinction of the species
6. Which of the following laws prescribed licensure examination for teachers and will strengthen the regulation of the practice of teaching in the Philippines?
A. RA 7386
B. RA 8736
C. RA 8763
D. RA 7836
7. Children learn how to open a coconut and other common chores in a coconut farm. In this instance, culture is transmitted by:
8. To pass her English Test, Lucille must get 75% of the items correct. Out of 80 questions, how many must she correctly answer?
9. What is a glaze?
A. Paint diluted with water
B. A color diluted with white
C. Paint diluted with olive oil
D. Paint diluted with linseed oil
10. A child after bith has a right to a name. This is actually
A. A right for just treatment
B. A right for survival
C. A right to sufferage
D. A right to his identity
11. Larry observed that his parents strictly follow the 9-day novena before Christmas. This was also the practice of his great-grandmother. What social norm is illustrated in the practice?
12. In which destructive fishing method are fish driven out of the coral reef by pounding the coral reef with heavy rocks or stones?
A. Muro-ami fishing
C. Cyanide fishing
D. Blast fishing
13. Which is the best evidence that helium gas is lighter than air?
A. Helium-filled balloons rise in air
B. Helium has the lowest boiling point of all elements
C. Helium atoms do not combine with other air atoms
D. By volume, helium makes up only 0.0005% of air
14. Without the process of meiosis, we can infer that offspring from sexual reproduction would:
A. Be identical
B. Have a high degree of genetic variety
C. Have twice the assigned number of chromosomes
D. Have a number of mutations
Key Answer: ADBDD BDBAD DAAC
Terms and Conditions
Follow Us at our FB account
Copyright © ENSB 2021
EAGLES FLY ALONE